enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, March 30, 2010



Photobucket

In know you wondered what happened to my background and my music will obviously I deleted the music and changed the back ground to compliment the beautiful  photo of the dessert flowers sorry about the blur that happens when you make some thing to big. But I like it any way. I thought I would give us a break from the music for a while also even tho I loved that song.. Silence is golden some times.
 It was a beautiful day and I did a lot of crawling on the grass doing this and doing that. cleaning up some of the perennials. It felt good to work out side,we even filled up the fountains so the birds could take a dip. and they did. It all started with washing windows early this morning then going to Red Lobster for lunch and having an expensive lunch! boy they are over priced at Red Lobster and the whole front curb and entering the door was loaded with cigarette buts I was shocked there must have been hundreds all over the place. I should write corporate and let them know how disgusting that looks. 
 Back to the cleaning I get to rambling and cant stop. LOL,  I don't have a clue where all that energy came from SCARRY..
The farmers were out in full force that is whats happening to the Golf Course across the road he is turning it into farm land again this year and his 4 million dollar club house that is fairly new just sits there again this year.
I snapped and resized this photo about an hour ago.
Thats all from me, Have a great night.

Hugs From Me
I cant remeber If I shared the sun rise so here is one from a few days ago.

Diane Louise

1 comment:

  1. love this blog - the sunset pic is awesome but your little bunnies on top are so cute - I just want to keep looking at them xo

    ReplyDelete