enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

http://www.dianelouise.net/SamplerQuilt/SamplerQuilt.htm

I know its so early 6:35am  and the sun was shinning!
28 this morning, dont forget to turn the clocks ahead March 13th.
 I was almost tempted to go out  move the grill on the deck so it wouldent block the evergreen tree (my favorite I love evergreen trees) and beautiful sun rise, I put it there for the winter because we get some amazing winds out here in the winter and one year it almost blew off the deck and its no light weight grill.  I wanted to  take a picture for my share of the day, and now it dissapeared  behind the cloud's. Next time!! I was letting the dogs out and noticed it. There will be  another morning and I am always letting the dog's out that's my  exercise the up and down for the day..  So what I will share is my sinful breakfast (We love that cake our whole family does) they come over and stand around sampling it and any other goodie we have and we always make sure we have sampling here, because they enjoy it and so do we. LOL if you know anything about me. I am a junk food junkie always have been always will be that's just me what can I say. I tried once being healthy and I just couldent stand it maby because I have been lucky and so far it hasen't caused me any health issues now that would no doubt be another story I am sure. I added a link of the completed Quilt Page I made it turned out pretty nice if I do say so my self. Check it out..

Coconut yellow layer cake from Jewel
On Julies plate.

Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment