enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, April 2, 2010


Good Morning:

Just in case you didn't realize we have been having some weather breaking weather again, it actually went up to 80 plus yesterday and its going to be the same today, A bit windy thou. I know it wont last but I am enjoying it. I painted two of my bird house's I got on a ladder and freshened them up they needed it. Isn't it sort of country looking with the trees and the neighbors bush as a back drop, I love it.

Here it is the day before with a blue bird checking the bird houses out looking for a home, he left they weren't pretty enough for him.



He was a beautiful bird we were so excited to see him, but like I said he moved on and haven't seen him since.

Here is a before and after of our other bird house he was checking it out as well.
A frame always makes them look nicer.


We just heard on the news 6 people were shot in Bills old neighbor hood where he grew up as a kid the gang crime in Chicago is really bad. So happy to not be living in Chicago.

I was asked to make a cake or anything dessert wise for a funeral dinner for Tuesday. I said yes, its going to be at our church. The person was an old member whom I have never met died in Florida and is being brought back to be buried here. I don't know why the day after Easter when most of us are so busy but things happen so I will help out with the dinner and make a Cake. I'm going to make a Sour Cream Pound Cake one of my all time favorites.
Ill have to make it Monday as I wont have time any other day  I am going to be bogged down with work.

 That's life right. LOL

I'll post the recipe tomorrow its really a great recipe but today I am going to be so busy and have a Doctors appointment later in the afternoon and Bill has one this morning.

So Have a great day!
 Be Happy

I hope you like my new Header I made it this morning.

Thanks for looking

Hugs From Me

 Diane Louise

1 comment:

  1. sour creme lb. cake is the best - love your new header - so easter - have a happy weekend - love to you all xo

    ReplyDelete