enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, March 25, 2010





The Girls watching the world go by.
They got there Spring hair cut last week. I thought I would share there picture.
I have been doing some art work in between cleaning and all that exciting house work we all do. YUCK LOL
This morning I made Bread, I'm waiting for it to finish baking this is my last weekend to be making the communion bread for this year I think LOL.. I think I finally havet it down pat, finally!! whoops time to take it out of the oven. Oh it looks perfect hopefully it is. Its embarrassing when its not.
Tonight were going out with our friends from the book club to a German restaurant. I was there a couple of times already its OK not my favorite but then I didn't pick it. Im not a big fan of German food to heavy for me but I will no doubt have a good time.  I think there were 14 of us going ma by 12 not really sure exactly .

We are going to be planning our trip to Vegas soon we haven't gone in a while I was looking at my pictures and it reminded me. I cant make up my mind where to stay, oh the big decision.. We will also be going to be visiting my Bro who lives a few hours away I know we will have a blast as always.
Right now we are planning Easter the family always comes over and we have a great meal its always fun more food than we should really be eating and I know that's the way it is during holidays.
OMG the weather is nasty!so windy you cant stand out there for long and as always no Sun! we have had out share of not so nice weather at least I don't feel guilty playing on the computer.  the girls Sally and Abbie had a hard time getting up today the dreary weather could be a big factor. Doesn't she look so sweet laying on her blankey. I had better close for now and think about getting ready to go out for dinner.

Hugs From Me

Diane Louise


1 comment:

  1. I can smell the bread baking...love the two pups and the two loaves and the pup on blankey is the best - TFS - have fun tonight xo

    ReplyDelete