enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, March 24, 2010


  • Its Me where have I been!
  •  You don't really care I know you dont.

  •  Today I went to help fold papers at Church with a group of Ladies, Bill dropped me off don't ask me why I think he is afraid I couldn't walk but that's OK . I walked home its straight across the field down and then up it felt good to walk. probably  about a block away. I was so stupid I didn't wear the correct shoes I have a habit of wearing slip on sketchers. We were only there about and hour and a half it didn't take long when there is a little group of us. I cant believe Im doing all this crazy stuff my Mother would be so happy she was a doo er at church also my Sister Dorothy she was the same I guess that comes with old age LOL. All I did was work never dreaming of getting involved with anything. I just never had the time or didn't take the time. Talk about Dorothy they are going to have a little service for her at the cemetery Saturday its going to be at the same cemetery where her husband Vince is buried and I will definitely be there. Thanks Jimmy for letting me know. I miss going and visiting her at the nursing home I feel like I should be doing that but she isn't there any more. Oh well I will get used to it. 

  •  We have been working out side and sitting out the past few days its been half way nice although today its so dreary looking I cant stand it no sun today.  We  add a few pave rs by the gate to stand on, us going in and out of the gate kind of wears on the grass so Bill and I dug up some grass and buried a few pave rs. Were like a couple Polish workers out there, I laugh I call us a couple of Polish workers always doing something at lease I am. I raked up in a few places also I am just a clean nut I guess that is what they call some one like me who wants everything in order. OK enough about me for today. I have some art work to do on the computer and sitting here sharing whats up with me doesn't get my assignment done.

  • Here is my recipe share for today actually I made this yesterday and we are eating it today, its originally from my sister in law Virg its her recipe we love it and occasionally make it. I put it on my Web Page yesterday so here it is hope if you try it you like it as much as we do. She had it for all the kids parties birthday, communion, graduation things like that. a family tradition.  Im so glad I asked her for the recipe many many years ago..






Hugs From Me
Diane Louise



2 comments:

  1. oh, I remember that dish - thanks so much for this - and I'm with you about being a neat freak - lately I've been anal about every speck and crumb now that all my spring cleaning is finally done - walls and windows sparkling - my outside is ready for gardening - all the twigs and leaves are removed and big trees trimmed - I guess it keeps us from being lazy - thanks for the share xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. this will be part of my easter dish - thanks again

    ReplyDelete