enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, March 8, 2010


Here is a great picture I snapped this morning!

WHOOO its almost 4 pm and the sun finally came out.  I put the wicker chairs and swing cushion's out in the front deck, so exciting!! now I hope it dosent snow LOL.
Our coffee pot died the other day so today we went out and bought a new one. I investigated them as we go thru a pot a year.  I don't care what you say they are all junk. We bought a Bunn this time I could swear we had one years back and it didnt last any longer than the Mr Coffee the kind we buy all the time. and we buy the one with all the bells and whistles so what's up with these coffee makers any way, dont you think they should last for at least a  few years.. Off my soap box about the coffee makers.
 I just wanted to say Hi and share my new look, that's me I always change my Blogg it gets boring and so I make a new look.  Here it is do you like it I hope so.

I am way behind on   my art assignment's so I will say hope you had a great day and here is my Irish Recipe Share for today.

Irish Coffee Muffins


Ingredients

1 3/4 C. flour

1/4 C. sugar

2 1/2 tsp. baking powder

1 Tbs. instant coffee

1 egg, slightly beaten

1/4 C. Bailey's Irish Cream

1/2 C. half and half cream

1/3 C. vegetable oil

1/2 C. mini chocolate chips

Directions

In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients. In a small bowl, combine Baileys, cream, oil, and egg; add to dry mixture and stir just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour mixture into muffin tin that has been sprayed. Bake in preheated 400-degree oven for 20-25 minutes. Cool on rack for 5 minutes then remove from pan.


1 comment:

  1. I wonder if your screen shows a sunrise or sunset - whatever, it is beautiful - TFS xo

    ReplyDelete