enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Today's Blog wont be a fancy one with lots of pictures and a recipe,
 although I should look up a recipe she wrote  out for me so many years ago but ma by tomorrow it was a dessert with blue berries I think its a blueberry pizza  its so long ago I don't remember that much about it. I have it in my recipe box with a few others she wrote out for me.
Some day I will share them.

 Today's Blog is a little something about Dorothy's final day.




  1. Today was the official send off for Dorothy.

  2.  I don't know what to call it but that is what I am calling it.   We all met at the Cemetery office and we were taken out to the chapel and the Irish Catholic priest or was he a deacon not sure no one really had much to say at least I don't think they did. sorry it was kind of just a happening.   I talked a little to almost everyone some I didn't don't know why it just happened.  I really wasn't sad today.

  3.  The picture on the box with her ashes and on the stand was the picture taken at the Church that Dorothy and I were going to when I first moved out here, we were together when the picture was taken and she asked Bill to make copies she wanted to send one to each of us as a Christmas gift. that's all she was able to give at the time.  and she sent all of us one for her last Christmas before she had her stroke. Now that's weird Mine arrived and I opened it and thought OMG she even sent me one. I thought they were for her kids. That's so cool of  Dorothy she was a very caring Lady.

  4.  She's a caring angel. she is going to be busy now caring that's her she cant help it.

  5. Enough she is happy now and I snapped a few pictures just a couple so here they are  a little share from me. I will miss her I had no Idea how much until she died. I have to remind myself she is happy now. I know it,  we are all only here temporary. It was her time. 
This was on the Box with Dorothy's ashes on the front was her picture and on the back was this perfect poem.
Now when you read this Blog and see these pictures don't feel sad.
 Have happy thoughts its an Irish send off.
(remember.)

Here is a special flower for our Dorothy.
 I remember going over to her house one morning in Palos and there they were, these perfectly beautiful morning glories. Growing on her fence in the front.
 They were this exact color I never forgot them.
I was so impressed at how beautiful they were.
 This is for you Dorothy

Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

P.S. dont ask why the 1, 2, 3, 4.
 I goofed hit the wrong key and for some reason I cant delete it.
 LOL


2 comments: