enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, March 28, 2010


Busy day today I dusted and vacuumed did laundry.
 I know its Sunday but I have a busy week coming and wanted to get it done because that's me, what can I say.
 Here is the Blueberry desert Dorothy wrote out on a card for me in 1980 it was dated.
 I love that. 
 I happen to find the exact recipe on the Internet with a picture.
 Here is the share. from me.

How do you like my cat blue?
 I made his eyes blink cute isnt he.


Dorothy's
Blueberry Dessert


Ingredients Directions


CRUST:

 1 package graham crackers
 1/2 cup butter or margarine
 1/4 cup sugar

FILLING:

 2 whipped topping (8 oz. each)
 1 cup powdered sugar
 8 ounces cream cheese
 1 blueberry pie filling (21 oz. can)


Container: 9" x 13" baking pan or glass baking dish

Prep Time: 1 hour

Cook Time: 5 minutes

Preheat oven to 350°F.

Crust: Mix graham crackers, butter or margarine and sugar together and pat into the bottom of a baking pan.

Bake crust for 5 min.

Filling: Combine one 8 oz. carton of whipped topping with the powdered sugar, and cream cheese in a mixing bowl. Blend with an electric mixer until smooth. Spread over cooled crust.

Top filling with the blueberry pie filling and then top the blueberry filling with the second 8 oz. carton of whipped topping.

Chill in the refrigerator.
Its so Delicious
YUMMM
I have a few more I will share them another day.
Enjoy

Have a great night
Thanks for looking.

Hugs From Me

Diane Louise







No comments:

Post a Comment