enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Beautiful Sunny Day Today!!

 I am so mad I was working on a blogg post and you all know that follow me what I do to hopefully  make it fun to look at.  Almost finished  and a power failure DANG so here it goes again.
I snapped a photo of the first crocus of the season.  The only one so far the squirrels and rabbits must have eaten the rest so that means I will plant more this year to have them come up hopefully next spring. Motorcyclist going by  Speed Biker's in the early morning riding there bike's. Love that and its a sign that winter is finally ending but not quite we all know that this is just a tease. Steve even helped us put out the fountain in front and the table and chairs out on the back deck I washed all the mouse du du off. From being stored in the shed.  I know you wanted to know that LOL. I moved my gazing ball out to a prominent place in the front,

 my Niece says it is good luck so back to the center front it goes. I kind of had it stashed in a corner by the Deck to help keep it out of the nasty weather for the winter. Also the boy a few house's down playing hoops out back  and cant forget, I wish I had my camera the three girls visiting next door came out the back door wearing there bathing suits and jumping into their Hot Tub, I yelled to them  its not summer yet!! but they just had to they didnt care as they were laughing and running down the steps to head for their Hot Tub..

Last night we went to La Cage our youngest GrandDaughter was in it and she had a great part she play Anna the girl who was going to marry the Son of two Gay men who raised him as their own as a couple, it was a super great show. Their was also a Dinner befor hand all done by the students and a handful of adults at the local collage so much fun to see. Time to close I have a lot of kitchen cleanup to do we made two meals today Swedish Meatballs and Pork Roast and of course we wanted it to be ready so Steve could have some befor he went to work this evening to bad Girls you missed a good meal sorry you werent able to stay and eat.. Next Time.
Until Next Time



Louise

1 comment:

  1. what a fun weekend - Brittney looks great - La Cage is always entertaining xo

    ReplyDelete