enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Another wonderful Morning!


Good Morning

I am writing this post this morning! so I wanted to wish you a good morning. I am eating my breakfast a twix chocolate cookie bar, and a choc mint girl scout cookie. I am a cookie junkie something I inherated from my Mother. LOL


What going on with ME I have been busy doing catch up on my quilt page its a cyber quilt and I was behind, Aletha drew the outline for this one just in case you wondered. I draw out lines as well but she drew this one.
This is the Quilt!
 Now I am working on making it into a creation.

February was such a busy month and Iam not complaining it helped us get thru one of the worst month's in the Mid West. and gave me lot's to talk about, thanks February!! You were good for a lot of posting.
Last week Bill got his breathing machine I didnt mention it he has sleep aphneina I know I didnt spell that correctly. I have all the spell and grammer on my computer but to lazy to use it. I even have a pocket dictonary LOL I am bad...
 Bill just uses it when he sleep's it puts oxygen into his system, its really not scarry looking at all just two little tubes that go into his nose and wraps around his ears and tubing leading from the machine, he really likes it and hasent had a problem with it he thought the soft humming noise would keep him up. I told him anyone that can sit one foot away from a TV( he has a computer screen tv combo) that is on shouldent be effected by the humming, if they are it is all in their mind. I put the machine over in the corner of his room he wanted it in his computer room right by the door NO WAY who wants to walk by or go into that room and see that!! So I moved it right away and it works out great, its out of the way and not noticable unless you go into the bedroom and some one tells you its there.( Iam always being told by Bill and Cindy I use the wrong there) SORRY!!! Bill has a lot more energy just using it during the night he got up the first morning after using the machine and made the bed put the dishes away made breakfast he was on a roll
 GO BILL LOL
 Early Monday morning around 1:30 we had a power failure for about two hours, and in the morning we were with out cable until about 11:00am, boy did I get a lot done! I washed the floors thoroughly with my handy steam mop that I dont use ofter. Iam a crawl on the floor kind of person.

Washed clother even the Alter paranments to be taken back today. We do that once a month and my turn ended so I brought them home to wash I hope their good enough LOL if you know what I mean. I washed out the fridge, like I said we were on a roll! we got a lot done not having the internet for a few hours. Cleaned up doggie du du the snow is almost gone YAHOO.

Also cleaned up all the bird seed laying on the ground under the bird feeders I collected 3 buckets full. this is the third time this winter I went out their and sholved it up. I sweep it into the snow shovel its good for more than just shoveling the snow.

Something living under the front deck for about 5 years not we have noticed it, we move the rock and it will just make another hole next to it so why bother as long as their is no more damage than that we leave him alone. Your wondering right! its Mr Rabbit. He has been here since we moved here he is so cute. I went out their to see if I could find any crockus coming up and no sign of any  yet.
 That is all from me today.
 I have a lot more but I do have work to do.

I like this poem.

All things bright and beautiful,

All creatures great and small,

All things wise and wonderful,

The Lord God made them all.


Like I always say!
Have a great day.

Hugs From Me
 Diane Louise

Enjoy your day.

4 comments:

  1. I bet after this weekend's rain we'll see some of our early spring flowers trying to make their way out. Love the quilt. Glad Uncle Bill is feeling and looking good as ever. Enjoy your week. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW - I reread your bloggs yesterday and printed your recipes so I'll let you know how they come out. TFS xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. COOL what recipe was that? he made his famous meat loaf today I'll post tomorrow. I took a picture of him doing it.LOL what a ham you'll see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was searching for the crispy chicken fingers and the hamburger soup and decided to print all your recipes so I have them available. You have a lot of them and I thank you so much for sharing with us. YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete