enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Good Morning
 I changed my Blogg again I had to remove the Irish header since St Patty's is over for another year, it was fun so now we move on to something else. I thought this Spring in the desert one was kind of cool and pleasing to the eye. Today I am going for a colonoscopy in about 20 minutes so in between visits to the bathroom I made the change, I will tell more later.

Here is a little something I made yesterday.

Have to Go Have a Great Day.

Iam back woo hoo TG I cant tell you how happy I am that its over. We left to go for the procedure about 11:15 and by 2:10 we were back and we even stopped and picked up lunch to bring home. I was a little light headed and that is all. We live so close to all the medical facilitys what an amazing thing to have it all over with so fast
Now that Im in a good mood LOL here is a Spring Recipe share from me.



 I made this recipe all the time, It is a family favorite!
Especially one of my favorites :)

Cashew Butter Brittle



1 cup cashews, split

1 cup granulated sugar

1/3 cup water

3/4 cup butter or margarine

2 tablespoons corn syrup

Rub most of the salt off of salted cashews. Split cashews in half.
Combine sugar, corn syrup, water and butter in a saucepan. Cook and stir until mixture begins to thicken (267 degrees F or 130 degrees C). Add nuts. Continue cooking and stirring until it forms a hard brittle ball in cold water (302 degrees F or 150 degrees C). Pour onto buttered baking sheets. Spread thin. When cool, break apart.
 
Hugs From Me Diane Louise
 

No comments:

Post a Comment