enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Frosty this Morning!

 The snow is almost gone after being on the ground here since befor Christmas.
 One of those amazing winters.
 Lucky us.
This morning I made communion bread!
 my month to supply the bread at church we had wafers on Good Friday the Lady of the Month didnt know there was going to be communion or just forgot. I didn't asked her why and what happened. so we ate the wafer OMG are they bad especially after having the communion bread made by some Church members, what a difference. Any way this afternoon I have an appointment with the Doctor around 2 so this morning Iam busy. I have to get some dusting done also and later on in late afternoon we will be going to Cindy's to go to Brittney's Dinner play at JJC. bringing my camera so their will be pictures to post tomorrow.
Here is the recipe for the bread
 I like it maby you would like to try, its really good.

Communion Bread


1/4 Cup Butter
1 egg
1/2 tesp salt
1/3 cup sugar
1 Talb spoon yeast
1 3/4 cup water
1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
3 cups white flour
Mix yeast in to water that is 110 degreese let proff.

Into mixing bowl add all ingredents
incorporate well form into two balls
place on to cookie sheet sprayed with PAM
cover let rise until double 
Place into preheated oven Bake 350 degreese for 22 minutes.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment