enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, March 14, 2010



A Little something I was playing around with this morning.

Rain Rain!
 whooo!! have we been getting the rain.. For the past three days Rain.. We drove in it Friday evening we went to see our Grand Daughter in a play and we drove in a blinding rain for an hour and a half. it was a mess.  She  was fantastic in the play we are so happy we went. and so proud of her she did an amazing job.  The drive home was much better except for the last 45 minutes and then another blinding rain in the dark.


 Saturday we went to  http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/ what a trip for us first we went to Cindy's and then she drove it was another rainy day but nothing compared to yesterday. It was the first time we had been there and heard so much about it and it is really an impressive place but to far for it to be a regular trip for us its not that great...
Sunday morning now I have been so behind on everything with all this running around we have been doing Bill has been feeling a bit down with all that stressful riding in the rain! today he is doing much better his A Fib was acting up yesterday. today its under control TG for that.  I have to get ready to go to Church they are having a meeting and I have to be there.(dont want to miss anything) LOL


Banana O'Riley


4 oz. Cream - (more)

2 oz. Banana Creme Liqueur - (more)

2 oz. Jameson Irish Whiskey - (more)

1 oz. Orange Juice - (more)

Instructions

Shake all ingredients and strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Garnish with slice of orange.


Have a Great Day
Hugs From Me
Diane Louise

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice pictures , gee great recipe it looks fimalar. Will have to try it when I can after I am off these stupid meds. I love Whole Foods but I have one by me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like Brittney is a natural - kudos to her - I'm with you - do not like driving in the rain - it's too stressful, especially when everyone else drives like a lunatic

    ReplyDelete