enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Hi  From Me.

If your a regular viewer of my Blogg you were wondering what happened to me!! weren't you or maby you weren't LOL. Any Way, I have been on a crazy trip and I didnt even leave the house. I am so far behind on my computer assignments making the Vegas Calif Web Page that it really set me back, so hopefully this weekend I can catch up. I had so much trouble today and also yesterday making this Quilt, Its called a quilt. I dont know what the heck was going on with my brain I think I just had so much happening this past week I kept goofing up on the computer trying to rush and get done it just caused me to make mistakes.. so now  the week is over Tomorrow is my last day for Alter Guild for a year I had the whole month of Feb, the soup suppers that we prepaired two soups and 18 sandwiches and I was the chairman of this past week is over,  it was a lot of extra work, thank God for the help I got although it wasent the one's who were suppost to help me who helped me. five of them just dropped off their food and ran or had a really stupid excuse for not being their.
 My Sister's wake and funeral was not the problem at all I look at the picture and it chockes me up so so sad the poor sweet dear I wish I was their when she was so sick I feel so bad about that.  I wasent so I will move on,  it still makes me sad to think about it. I dont know why this one effected me more than any other except Virg that effected me the most. OH K enough. I spent 10 hours on the computer finishing my quilt I lost it in outer space 4 times and had to re do the page 3 times not a good day but finally its completed and sent in. This week coming up I will make communion bread for the month of March every weekend YUCK than I should be free for the next year. TG.. OK thats it for today I wont bore you any more with my crazy complaining.
That's all until tomorrow.
Almost forgot how do you like my new pictures of Vegas pretty cool isnt it.
Sorry about the music I just love that song so when you click me on it will be playing.

Hugs From Me
Diane Louise
  

3 comments:

  1. You got through your busy week - yeah!!! I missed you, even though I saw you. Our little comments keep us connected at another level. Love it. Now you can take a breath and try to relax a little this week. Your quilt is gorgeous. Spring is coming. Life is good. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it also Rob thanks for being my one and only fan LOL I appreciate it.

    Hugs From Me.

    ReplyDelete