enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Here we are again! & Crispy Chicken Fingers Recipe

Hi and good morning from me
 Its cold here this morning 25 degreese

Now their tired and they got me up.

I hope all is going well on your side of the box. Its just becoming daylight here Iam so lucky my Dog wanted to go out so we had to wake our other dog Princess #2 up because our Princess #1 dog will not go out with out her. So now they are happy they can go back to sleep but not me I am doing my usual creating on my computer one of the greatest things I ever could have done was get involved with the computer it has brought so much happiness and crazyness into my life since I retired 6 years ago.
Bill had his surgery yesterday he had to spend the night at the hospital I talked to him this morning and he says he is feeling good he was eating french toast he likes being surved breakfast in bed LOL.. I told him dont get used to that!!! we  dont know when he will be released today or tomorrow providing all goes well. I know last week they released him and he was sick due to bad reaction to medication. and they had to pospone the surgery so now its over crossing fingers and toes. Sometimes I think meds can make you sicker than you are . He was shocked that they let him go but he did fine and actually recovered in a day or two once he was home. All the Christmas decorations are in. Steve came over and took down the last string of lights and big wreath so its official its OVER on the outside and who cares what the weather does now. I know its almost New Years and here is a recipe I thought sounded good to share at your festivities if their is one. Its not mine so I dont know what it taste like but thought it sounded good.


Crispy Chicken Fingers

 
1/2 cup plain yogurt. Low fat is fine.
1/2 tsp tarragon. Skip it if you like.
a dash of salt
a dash of pepper

1 1/2 cups finely crushed Corn Flakes. Put them in a ziplock bag and let your kid pound them to atom-sized molecules.
1/4 cup grated Parmesan
1 1/2 pounds boneless chicken breasts
Preheat the oven to 400. Grease a cookie sheet OR cover it with Parchment paper.
In a bowl, mix together yogurt, tarragon, salt and pepper and mix. In another bowl, mix together the cornflakes and Parmesan.
Cut the chicken breasts into fingers or nuggets. Dip each piece into the yogurt mixture and then roll it around in the cornflake mixture. Once coated, lay each piece on the cookie sheet.
Bake for ten minutes and then turn the cookie sheet around and bake for another 10 minutes.

Hugs Me!

1 comment: