enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Ice and Snow

What's New With Me!

 I have been busy just cleaning up washing floors vacuuming all that fun stuff putting away the Christmas dishes back in to the hutch until next year. They are so cute we always get them out for Thanksgiving and Christmas thanks to my two sisters Dorothy and Aletha who bought them for us when we moved here as a house warming gift. I have also been working on the computer cant forget that. I make up the little booklet of  events and schedule of  groups for our church for the year and I wanted to get that done befor the first of the year so we can have the pages printed and put together now that I have all the information up to date.  Now that Christmas is over I asked Steve to bring in the tree that was out on the back deck the day after Christmas we were expecting bad weather and I didnt want it to be frozen to the deck, because it was screw in so it wouldent blow away. We get some really crazy winds out here during the winter. and yesterday I brought in our snowman that was out their and we have them in the garage drying out befor they are packed away for another year. Bill has been feeling a little better although we didnt go to any party's during the holiday he just isnt up to it. Hopefully after his surgery tuesday he will be on the mend I sure hope so he was always running here and their and helping around here he was told to not over due it so I wont let him but yesterday he did a little by putting away the dishes from the dishwasher and clearing up the dinner dishes after we ate. I want him to do a little because its not good to not do anything you can get blood clots just sitting around and he sure dosent need that. We got our snow all day yester day one day late for Christmas thats ok we didnt mind I cleared off the deck in the back three times yesterday and made a path to the arbor where the bird feeders hang. I seen Mr and Mrs Cardinal yesterday eating from the feeders I was so happy they came back they havent been around for a few months, I love them they are so cute. Our guy who clears our snow from the driveway and sidewalk came last night and cleared our snow. Bill and I always did it but in our old age we just cant do all that any more OH we could but dont want to anymore. were OLD LOL  this year we hired the fellow who  cuts our grass to do it and its really nice to be spoiled of course we pay him he dosent do it for free. We didnt even know he was out their until we looked out and it was done the dogs didnt even get a chance to bark like crazy I kept them away from the front of the house because I knew he was coming.
Time for me to close I have to get ready for Church.




Abbie and Sally


No comments:

Post a Comment