enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, December 6, 2009

finally back in business.



My little pointsetta I won I like little ones on the table.

All right Iam back in business. Bill told me to go to tools and re open last brousing session and that must have done it.. Because I am finally able to add a photo.  I forgot how many e 's I sent them LOL


Hi cold out today dang dang dang LOL.

This is basically a test to see if I am finally able to add a photo, I havent been able to for a few days. NOPE still cant do it.
OK Have a nice evening going to go sit by the fire Bill has it going and I might as well enjoy it.
CHOW from Me

5 comments:

  1. I still cannot share with facebook either - somehting is wrong - I sent a note to googleblogger asking what is up - stay warm xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound as crazy as me LOL I sent them something simelar like what up with Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iam going to try share now and we will see. I dont want to threaten them or anything LOL..

    ReplyDelete
  4. share still isnt working maby tomorrow we can figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we are funny - love this cute pointsetta - I have been screwing around with editing as well - sometimes they give me too much space in between lines and I have been rewriting the angel poems to make them similar - almost there.

    ReplyDelete