enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Thursday with so much to do.(HELP)

Bills famous pineapple up side down cake..
Hamburger Soup

I'll post the recipe tomorrow, I know where is it? I ate it..LOL



What did I do today HUMMM!!

I worked for hours on our Creaturs Big and Small Group http://www.dianelouise.net/PSOTM/PSOTM.htm Page
I redesigned another link to our main Creaturs page. Who would have thought me doing all this art and web design I impress my self LOL. I know it dosent look like it but it was a lot of work. I dont have all of us in their yet this is just a preview of what I have.
Bill made Hamburger Soup one of our favorites and if Bill made it I like it LOL and his very favorite pinapple up side down cake out of the box we have had it so many times over the years we dont like the scratch one any more. He's such a good cook I dont ever want to up stage him (wink wink). This one is a bit short because I have more catching up to do in the Recipe chapter in our group. I run that group and Aletha sent in a lot of recipes for me to save for our theme we will vote at the end of the month for the winning recipe for the month. its fun. I was actually the winner for November. I was sweeting it out thats the first time I won all year.
I just let the dogs out and its snowing again big flakes not to much yet I dont think we are expecting much.. I hope not..
Thats all from me today!
Have a great evening if its evening when you read this..
Hugs Me

2 comments: