enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

COLD again today

COLD again today
  19 as I type this.
  We had some very sad news last night, our Niece Marilyn's Son Kevin was hit and killed instantly by a truck that blew a red light he was on his way home from work a short distance from his house. We are very sad and pray for the familys to give them strength thru this very tragic ordeal.

On a lighter note I was playing Christmas music, check out the tree out side my window all the doves facing the house while the music played.  I just had to share this photo. I know thats a sign of some kind.

Doves of Peace at Christmas time Peace to All.

WHOOO HOOOO Iam finally getting the hang of placing the picture where I want it. Or maby they improved something because I couldent do it befor.
Thats all
from me I have to get ready to do more baking.

Chow From Me

1 comment:

  1. that's a great picture worth a thousand words, or one - peace. xo

    ReplyDelete