enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

My newest creation

Here is a link http://www.cookthink.com/recipe/list I found while going thru (next blog). I havent really checked it out completely but thought it was pretty cool.
 Today or I should say this morning Iam drawing a fairy OMG its so hard to draw a face and hands not one of my strong points at all. But I wont give up until it looks right to me. It might not look right to someone else but just know I tried. LOL.
 .Iam debaiting weather to go to Church because we will be going to a Late luncheon and to see the Oak Ridge Boys  in Merrivill, todays big decission.. Here is one of my creations that I made yesterday a spur of the moment and I think it turned out pretty well Its a gingerbread house just in case you wondered, Christmas things have to be one of my favorite things to create. OH I just peaked out the window and its getting pretty foggy whow wasent expecting that! right now its 36 one of our warm mornings as of late all last week it was windy and so so cold. I hate it when it gets that cold. I like playing around with the different setting trying to make it holiday friendly. Oh in case you wondered my art work is called Pixel Art, most of it is sort of small but I have been know to draw pixel art big LOL. I dont care what ever I like at the time at my age who cares any way its all for fun. And relaxion.  
That is all from me Until the next time!
 CHOW
Have a Great Day Peace on Earth during these stressful times.
We love you Marilyn and Family
 We are Praying to help you get thru this  horiffic tragidy.

1 comment:

  1. Dont know what happened to the link LOL but here is another interesting one I plan on working with this coming week.http://www.shabbyblogs.com/

    ReplyDelete