enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, December 7, 2009


Dosent that look cozy!
The Red stocking in the center is Sally & Abbies they share.

Good Morning
The green is a test for the holidays. Just playing around LOL. Iam hoping the photo send works today, I dont want to have to let them know again.
 I dont know if I am excited or not but we are getting our first snow of the season. I will take pictures its nothing to brag about but it is snow and its covering the deck so far and the drive way of the school behind us. Not enough to shovel yet and I dont think this time their will be enough.  We are expexting more later in the week. Today we have our regular Doctors appt its not far just a short drive about 2 to 3 miles never got that techinical about how far it is. Then we will probably go for coffee. I have to get busy this week I have a lot of baking to do I have to make 5 dozen cookies . I hate backing I dont know why I offered to do that, I must have had temporary insanity. LOL And another thing what the heck why!! am I up so early this is unusual 3:30 I got up I dont like that Iam suppost to be retired. Thats all from me I want to check out the assignments in the groups I belong to and get them out of the way for the week. OK Here comes the photo test.. It always goes on the top and that isnt always where I want it to go. Have a great day.

Chow From Me

2 comments:

  1. this should be a christmas card - I just want to sit and cozy up by it. thanks for sharing - love it. xo

    ReplyDelete