enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Whats Happening with me.



What happening with ME.
Thats my wreath on the back of our house.
It Snowed here in Illinois all day but we only had about an inch it was so wet and heavy.  I went out to clear up the driveway, how exciting thats how I know.  I didnt want Bill to do it not until after his surgery Tuesday and we know that all is well with him, then maby if we have snow again this winter he can and believe me we will get more. Its the Mid West.. Of course if its deep then we have a guy that will do it for us. No more cutting the grass and snow shoveling for us although I did enjoy it the exercise was good and I got to go out and talk to the neighbor who is out their doing something in her yard or  coming and going . The girls came over yesterday it was a nice visit as usual and our popcorn queen didnt finish her bowl of it this time she ate a bananna and an orange healthier food Oh and crackers and candy LOL she likes to come over and eat goodies we laugh. She always takes a piece for them all when they leave for the ride home. The night befor Steve and Liz came over for a visit we enjoyed that also we sure are lucky we have our family stopping by all the time. Were not to old people sitting here all by our selves. Bill made Hungarian goulosh I know that sounds yuck but it was delicious and I made beef stew another good one we will have that today in the winter we like that kind of food comfort food I call it. and their is always enough to make a dish to freeze for Steve and another meal for us. Today we are going to Megans Graduation she is graduating from Lewis U. Way to go Megan we are so proud of her she is amazing all that she does we wish her well and we are looking forward to be ing their. I will take pictures and post them.


Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment