enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, December 25, 2009

Good Morning

We had a quiet Christmas Eve it was ODD but nice, we usually go out to relatives but this year Bill wasent up to it. I didnt even go to Christmas mass I love the candel lite mass but the weather here was so rainy and Icy I decided not to venture out. NEXT Year!! their is always next year. Steve our grandson and Liz  his girlfriend came over yesterday to help us get ready for today and it was great they were a big help. Thank You Guys.  Steve came over again this morning, he didnt go to the family breakfast with the family a tradition they enjoy with the opening of their gifts and watching Julie open hers, She is our family princess, he wanted to be a help to us What a sweetheart he is! althought I told him go to the breakfast dont miss we can handle the rest He dosent listen LOL Thanks Steve. So I found something for him so he would not feel like he wasted his time coming over> LOL I better get my act together and get moving instead of playing on the computer. I have to get ready for the family groups to come over for our Christmas Day Celebration.
 Enjoy Your Day Peace To All
 HUMMM the Prim Rib is smelling GOOD.
Hugs From Me

1 comment:

  1. warm wishes for a happy day to you and everyone you are with today - love from the winds xo

    ReplyDelete