enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What I did on a cold winter day




Kalachi


Sugarcookie peanutbutter chocolate drops
something I invented


  See what my cookies look like, they are delicious YUMMM.
 The one pan is Kalachi and OH so delicious one little problem is they are a bit crumbley and I think I should have made the dough a little thicker, next time! this was an experiment, I never made them in a sheet pan like that befor. So I guess I wont be taking them with me to the party.  I will have to eat them my self and I can do that no problem LOL
I also made  the sugar cookie pouch by Betty Crocker that I added creamy peanut butter and chocolate chips wonderful and put the glaze on them to make them look a little fancier and sprinkles for the holiday look. They turned out fantastic. Iam so creative I suprise my self.Tomorrow I will make a chocolate type.
 Now for the weather report from me
Today is was blizerdy out here just so darn windy and cold a real winter day and of course all the snow blows right in that little area where we go out the door to let the dogs out and I have to push the snow away to open the door. So I gor the broom and swep the deck and by tomorrow morning it will look like I didnt do anything.
Thats all from me today I have been going all day long and its getting late time for me to relax.
CHOW From Me
Oh if my speling is off the abc wont work!  what else is new with blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment