enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Hi From Me

Hi from Me
 Yesterday we brought Bill to the hospital for his lazar surgery and we had a great suprise his atrial fibrillation was acting up OH My God what a mess, poor Bill he just wanted to have it over with and me too, but things arent always working out as we plan. They admitted him in to the hospital to monitor him and do test so that is where we stand at the moment not knowing a thing!! I will go up today sort of early as we are expecting some icy bad weather to come in and I cant leave the dogs for to many hours alone they cant open the door and let them selves out... And their isnt any one around to do it.  I dont want to bother the neighbors or the kids they have plans for the day. And with bad weather expected I dont want to be out in it any way Bill dosent want me to be out in it also. So I will be making this short as Iam going to get ready to go up to see him its not far just about 15 minutes away I never really timed it about 4 miles I think. Out here 4 miles is nothing. Not like Chicago where 4 miles was a half hour ride. I'll post more later after I get back and hopefully have more information.
Ciao
 until next time



Hug From Me

1 comment: