enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Standing On My Soap Box

OMG I was scrolling thru View Blogg how absolutely depressing,
 Dosent any one out their have anything HAPPY to share besides all their sad sickness in their life. Their has to be someone that is happy or if your not PRETEND.
 Who wants to read about  sick sick sickness . Or did I get hung on on a string of people that are un happy and want the Whole World to feel sorry for them because they or a family member is sick.. We all have our problems our ups and downs. You dont have to share the  sad things in life.
Its Christmas time lighten up. not only now but any time of the year.
 Lets spread a little Happiness.
Who wants the whole world to know we are at our lowest point. Come on Now!!!
 Put a smile in our hearts.
CHOW From Me
Stepping down from my soap box.


2 comments:

  1. I just went to next blog and found once you click it sends blogs that are related consecutively - I kept finding blogs related to food and then when I went back and reentered next blog it kept sending blogs on autism - you probably clicked the bitch blogs but keep clicking sooner or later you'll get some good ones

    ReplyDelete