enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, December 18, 2009

What Can I Share Today.


What can I share today!
How about my Ginger Bread house I made in Paint Shop Pro.
I am on break from making cookies!!!. I made Kalachi dough again this time I hope it turns out my last batch was awuful!!!  A friend that I worked with at Cog Hill gave me her's so I am trying  that one, of course I added my own personal touch like baking powder , a little sugar and a pinch of salt that her recipe didnt call for. I will let you know how they turn out tomorrow. I will be making them hopefully tomorrow. I made Rum Balls also HUMMM they have to sit for an hour in the refridigator if their is anythink left LOL Just kidding. Their yummy.

I got an up grade on my cell phone yesterday it will probably drive me crazy figuring it out. STEVE where are you LOL. Its a chocolate touch with a few bells and jingles. If I call you its only me figuring the phone out.
Oh forgot to mention if my spelling is not correct sorry but for some reason it dosent work. Their is a line thru it so I guess that means its deleted LOL


This week was so busy we had a very sad death in our family.
Our great Nephew was killed by a drunk driver who blew a red light in the middle of the day he had his whole life ahead of him and gone in secounds by a drunk driver, can you emagine, I cant understand why this goofie who had many violations for years even had a car. he even escaped from the hospital but they found him. Thank God.
 Julie was in a Christmas program this week where I was sitting I couldent see her but just happy to be their because she is our special girl and so adorable and fun to be around. The first thing after the program she walked over to me and wanted to know where Ba Pa was, he's her favorite. He couldent go because he was sick. But today he is feeling much better. He goes for lazer surgery Tuesday right befor Christmas hopefully their will be no complications and he can go home.
 I met Aletha and some very old friends for lunch this week as well, that was nice. I think their was 15 or 16 of us I didnt count. I havent seen some of them for 5 years since I left they all look great. Next year I will bring a little gift that will be a nice   little gesture. We went to 94 west in Orland a very nice place and the food was good as well. Thanks for inviting me Aletha. Shes my sister and we are very close. I am lucky and so is she that we have each other she is my best friend. Even tho we get mad at each other not very often maby once or twice a year thats not to bad for sisters most of the time we talk 2 maby 3 times a day. LOL

Time for me to end this little message its getting dark and I want to go around and turn on the christmas lights I love christmas lights..

Until next time.

Always be kind to whom ever you meet because everyone is fighting some kind of battle.

Hugs From Me

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are blessed to have a sister that understands and accepts you unconditionally. I wish I did, but life gave me other women to fill that gift and I am grateful to Carrie and my many friends who provide the same bond as you and Aletha. Friends are the family we choose. I am happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete