enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Thanks For Stopping By.

I hope you are enjoying your Saturday its 70 here today and NO Sun.
 I was busy the usual laundry, redoing my wreaths on the front doors changing the flowers to more summery type and put the fall ones away for a while.

I also added the peat moss to the basket and topped it off with a bow.



Last Night
We went to see a play that one of our Grand Daughters was performing in and the other was behind the scenes working usually the one behind the scenes is the one who is doing the performing. It was pretty nice. and of course they did an amazing job.

Tomorrow were going out to eat for the youngest grand daughters Birthday it should be fun I know I am looking forward to it. I also have to bake 100 potatoes for a benefit being held tomorrow.

I just had to show you what 100 potatoes looks like.
 Steve put them in the oven for us early, so all we have to do is just  turn the oven on and let them bake away.




Here is a Recipe Share from Me



I made this for dinner last night
No Measurements
I should say this is the used version!! 

Left over Chili that Bill made and had frozen
 About two to three cups
Angel hair pasta cooked
mix together and top with grated mozzarella and provolone cheese
About a cup each
 Bake 1/2 hour uncovered
or until bubbly


Delicious!!



Hugs From Me

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I forgot how to bake potatoes - always use the microwave - will definitely try this recipe - always have leftover chili and the flowers are so pretty - thanks for this share - please wish brittney happy birthday and hi to all at bucca - love their garlic bread - now my mouth is watering yummy xo

    ReplyDelete