enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, April 21, 2010



 Yep its morning!
  I wanted to say Howdy before I start me day.
Here is a little something I worked on in my Pixel art group I belong to
It was hard to do maybe because the instructor is very picky and I stressed my self out doing an absolutely perfect job. I think it turned out amazing if I do say so my self. LOL


Its an amazing morning the sun is shinning not a breeze out there, so I must get busy.
 Spring is always a busy time I enjoy digging in the dirt and creating out side with this and that.  I tore up one border that was here when we moved in and I finally put a different one down.

 Today I want to be out and enjoy after being cooped up all winter sitting in front of the computer. This morning we are going to the garden center its an amazing place the biggest one I have ever seen and an amazing variety its mind boggling. I'll try to control my self I don't want to over do it, I have to remind my self I only have so much space and its a lot to take care of. 
I will definitely buy geraniums, I thought no I'm not going to put them in the front but they do look so pretty during the summer so I will be buying them.
I also want to add another Rose I love them and they are so low maintenance and beautiful. I will put it where I usually put 3 geraniums and it will come back year after year.
Of course  Wave petunias for the hanging pot and the large pot in the corner there my favorite what an amazing flower they are. Oh and cant forget the heliotropE love the color of  them dark purple.

 I usually buy a few and group them together they look so much better when there grouped.

Aletha is sending me a message I have to close for now since I don't want to loose this.






3 comments:

  1. We stopped at Alsip Nursery near you last time we visited and found some great plants. I have to go back to get the teddy bear sunflowers - no one has them around here. Your flowers today are so beautiful - white and purple are divine together. TFS xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent a message earlier but it didn't take - forgot what I said, but your purple flower is beautiful. Have fun at the nursery. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Alsip teddy bear sun flower I looked it up and it looks like a really cute flower I will have to check them out I looked in Sun Rises list and dont see them there

    ReplyDelete