enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Went to Brittneys Play _ Recipe Green Onion Potato Salad

Good Morning Another Busy Today!

Brittney's play tonight that's always fun, yesterday was her birthday.
I went to a Ladies Group yesterday for lunch its at our Church we bring a lunch visit  its fun.
Last night celebrated our  Grand Daughters 20Th Birthday. I cant believe our family baby is 20!! how time flew by,. We sang the birthday song and ate cake and ice cream and ordered a pizza. we will be celebrating it in a week and a half also, this time going out to Dinner a restaurant of her choice when all her plays are over, she is one busy girl.
I have been also busy working in the flower gardens crawling in the dirt as I call it.

I looked at the temp for today 85! now that's nice.

I better get out there and enjoy it.

Here is a recipe share from compliments of

 Bobby Flay


Green Onion Potato Salad

Ingredients


2 lbs. red potatoes

1 Tbsp. PLUS 2 tsp. Kosher salt, divided

1-1/4 cups Hellman's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise

2 Tbsp. white wine vinegar

1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped

2 tsp. salt

1/4 tsp. ground black pepper

6 green onions (green and pale green part), thinly sliced

1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro or flat leaf parsley
Instructions

1.Cover potatoes with water in 4-quart sauce pot. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon salt. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender; drain and cool slightly. Slice into 1/4-inch-thick slices.

2.Combine Hellman's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, vinegar, jalapeno peppers, salt and black pepper in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients and toss gently. Season, if desired, with additional salt and pepper. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
 
Now doesn't that sound easy.
 I think I would add bacon to mine or ham chunks.



If you think you read this before, you did. I just added pictures and changed the wording around from yesterday. Sorry but today I have a lot of catching up to do and got lazy about my blog.
Today is actually the 15th
:)
I know it says the 14  

4 comments:

  1. nice wow you are right gee Brittney is 20 gee no longer a teenager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your little messages on this blog. My favorite is still the winking kitty. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I kept looking at your pic and felt something was different - today I see it - Brittney has dark hair again. Your family is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL yes she dyed it for the play she is doing now, then she wants to go back to blond she like being a blond.

    ReplyDelete