enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Happy Easter, Iam making.Sour Cream Pound Cake, Develed Eggs, Creamy Cole Slaw

I'll Be busy today so I wanted to wish everyone that looks at my Blogg.
 To  have a
 Happy Easter

I made the Easter Greeting this week.
 I like the way it turned out the out line was drawn by my friend Lisa for an art assignment.



Today I will be making a Sour Cream Pound Cake,  Deviled Eggs, Cole Slaw.
 I have to start the cake early because my grand daughter is coming over to make a Birthday Cake.
We went to church for good Friday I think it was port-raid so beautifully.


Here's my Recipe for
Sour Cream Pound Cake
 a family favorite.



I made the cake today
 this time I  divided the batter in half
 added about 1/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa to one half mixing well.
 alternating the batter into an angel food pan.
 baked for 1 hour and 10 minutes.

 

Diane's Deviled Eggs


 Really quite simple easy and Oh so good.

1 Dozen Eggs hard boiled
Cut in half length wise scoop out yokes,
 4 to 6 strips very crispy bacon
 crumbled  
salt, pepper
mayonnaise to taste
1/2 tesp french's mustard
only the best quality mayo will do.
like Hellmanns

Mix well
scoop in to whites that have been cut in half when taking out the yolk
Sprinkle paprika on top

Enjoy!



Diane's Cole Slaw

This recipe I made up and really don't measure
1 grated cabbage
2 grated carrots
2 tablespoons of sugar
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar and oil dressing
2 talk spoons Koops stone ground mustard
1 cup very good quality Mayonnaise.
Mix very well all ingredients add to cabbage carrots mix well.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I remember your famous deviled eggs - I'll make them tomorrow - thanks for the recipes and lots of love to you and your family xo

    ReplyDelete