enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

New Revised Header

A little something I made and put together today, something I like to do create and now that we have let the group die although we are payed up until September.  We just didn't want to do it any more. I think we got burnt out. this is so much more relaxing although I really learned a lot over the 7 to 8 years being in art groups. I'm still in two but they are not as bad as being an owner. never again!!! I have so much more time to create  with out punching a clock and getting it done NOW.
Tonight we are expecting a frost so all the plants I bought and put in pots I covered up with plastic bags I sure hope that helps, the few things in the ground all I can say is I hope they survive. I did cover up one special plant with a bucket. We still have plants in flats that we haven't planted yet its still April and we always get frost in April unfortunately.
Next week or ma by later in the week we will plant the rest and hope for the best.

I haven't seen the baby squirrel at all today. I don't know what happened to him but Abby did get him the poor thing screamed  and we yelled at her and Bill picked her up and brought her in the house what a turmoil that was. That all happened last night in the dark. I have been looking for him all day and no sign. Bill and Liz even looked in the evergreen tree and no sign so hopefully it managed to get away.

I think it was leaving the nest for good and just happened to come down when Abbie was out there. So Sad we were so excited to see it.




That's all from me tonight
Have a good Night whats left of it. Until tomorrow.


Hugs From Me
 Diane Louise


Photobucket

1 comment: