enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, April 10, 2010


Photobucket


Good Morning
Sunny here this morning

It looks like its going to be a beautiful Spring day.
Cant wait to get out there and enjoy this beautiful Sunny day.
But first I have to finish an assignment for this pixel group I belong to.
How do you like the Tag with the Violets isn't it just so adorable.
  I made it yesterday one of my creation! something I love doing especially when you don't have to get it done NOW. its so much more fun.
Although I did learn a whole lot by being in a pixel group and Im wondering maby we should keep the pixel part still running is it a mistake shutting it down all those things going Thur my head.
We still have until September befor our time runs out OH what to do. I know if I said lets not close it my sister would say lets not, but then it would be back to all the stress of getting it done now. so we can have an assignment. plus I made all the pages and saved every thing plus out lines and coloring I was the jack of all trades in that group I just didn't make an out line and color it. I did a lot more and it was chocking me and making me stressed.
So I think I just answered my question
 I loved the group and I really enjoyed seeing what the other Ladies did.
But no I don't want to go on like that. 
End of Story.

Yesterday later in the afternoon our Guy to cut the grass came
 we waited for him all week our grass was getting so high especially in the back where  the dogs and I  walked.

The whole neighbor hood was out there cutting grass its so comical to here all those grass cutters going all over the place.
It was Spring break out here this week and the homes with the kids who were home just wanted to get it done befor the weekend.
I know this is kind of a long one and  maybe you wont read it because its to long LOL I could type more but I wont.

Here is a Recipe Share from me
This is one of the things we do when we make a ham.

Ham Salad

2 to 3 cups Cubed Ham
3 to 4 Pineapple Slices 
5 to 6 sweet gherkins
pickle juice if to dry  
1/2 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise 

Cut , cube Ham about 2 to 3 cups remove all fat
add to food processor. 
add left over pineapple that has been roasted with the ham! its a must you get a lot of flavor from the pineapple slices.  cut in half pickles pulse all ingredients together until desired consistency add mayonnaise mix well.

So Good
Enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by I have to get ready.
Meeting the Girls at the Mall.
Hugs From Me
Diane Louise



1 comment:

  1. I will forever think of you when I see violets - I treasure the one you gave me when we were first married - it lasted sooo long - yep - Lady Di = violets xo

    ReplyDelete