enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Photobucket

Here I go again
 I hate it when my mind wonders and I try to multi task and loose something I have been creating and typing. And there it goes into outer space again. will I ever learn, probably not.  Today I planted two more mini roses, I bought them yesterday at the local Kroger. I have good luck with them and they have been coming back after some pretty awful winters. So now I will fill up another garden area with them I am trying to set it up so I don't have to go out and buy a ton of flowers every spring. So far this year its been great I have a few tulips
 coming up and I planted a lot no luck with them don't ask me what happened, I tried.
It looks like something was nibbling on the leaves. Probably the local rabbit.
 My Lavender is even coming up I planted in a different area  last year, that could be why it might have more protection being in side the yard instead of on the other side of the fence.. I'll have to remember  this fall and cover up the roses out side the fence. Although I have one that seems to do quite well and I don't do anything extra to it. 
We went to a Chinese Restaurant  for lunch
 BARF LOL
I am not a big fan of it so I went along with everyone else.
Bill, Steve, Liz seem to like it at least they didn't say they didn't.
Tonight were ordering a pizza and hope Steve will get the call and be able to deliver it.
Liz will be coming over after work to wait for him to get off work.
That's all from me today I have to go finish laundry something really fun to do LOL just kidding.

Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. just lovely - I smile just looking at them - thanks xo

    ReplyDelete