enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, April 26, 2010

I haven't written in my Blog for a couple of days.
I have been busy planting flowers. I planted more today I bought a flat of alyssums shades of purple white and pink. I love that color combination, I plan on planting them tomorrow. but first I have to go to church around 10 and help with the quilting. I also planted another Knock out rose a Pink one, I'll take a picture tomorrow. Also a couple of shade plants I forgot the name I think its coral bells dark purple. I cut them in half I hope I didn't mess them up.

 Last night we went out to dinner for our grand daughters birthday we usually celebrate for a week this time it was two weeks. lol so funny.
 We had a good time at least I did.


Here is a photo of Rocky he is leaving the nest for the first time.
 We have a few dozen pictures of him, sharing one of them.
 Steve ran in to get my camera isn't he adorable.

I have to close for tonight I have an art project I want to finish so Iam free for the rest of the week.




Hugs From Me
Diane Louise
Thanks For Looking


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment