enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good Morning Rain here!! 

 It still looks fantastic the birds are enjoying it its that kind of rain where they are happy and not all stressed out about tracheal rains.
Here is a little something I made this week for the group my sister and I are owners of, we are closing it down after this week! I know some will be up set but it was like having a job and punching a clock,  we will miss everyone but we want to be free to do other things.  If any of you read this, yes I will definitely miss our friend ships. some of you have been with us for about 8 to 9 years and we have formed wonderful friend ships that hope fully will continue even after.

I haven't blogged for a few days Bill and I shampooed 4 rooms of carpet on Monday and washed floors so that just about did it for us for Monday. Tuesday I went to Church in the morning to help out for a funeral luncheon that lasted over four hours. I hate to say this but when they do a luncheon for a funeral they go all out its so very nice, the different Ladies who are signed up bring dishes that they make for the occasion, some stay and help its a very nice touch they have going out here. and I am involved and thoroughly enjoy being asked to help out.
Here is the sour cream pound cake I brought as one of the desserts. They had a lot of desserts and they were all fantastic looking. I have the recipe in a previous post for the pound cake.. I made this snap shot on an antique plate that belonged to my favorite Aunt Rose, it is the only thing I have of hers and I treasure it. She had it with a few other plates hanging on her kitchen wall as a decoration when she lived in Riverside and she gave it to me as a reminder. Because she knew I loved it. I had a couple  more but dont know what happened to them over the years.

Here is a snapshot I made this morning of everything coming to life again after a much to long winter. Dosent it look amazing at least to me it does even though its a bit gloomy.

I better close for now and get ready to jump into another project.


Hugs From Me


Diane Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment