enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, April 29, 2010

A Bit Windy Today..

Just in case you didn't know we are under a wind advisory NO KIDDING!! OMG the wind is crazy out there. I just added this comment a few hours later the wind is really annoying listening to it howl all day SCREAM lol just had to add that.
 I went out early this morning to plant the remaining flat of flowers just to get them into the ground and I cleaned up around the rose arbor that is always a project the seeds from the bird feeder that falls wants to grow,so I have to get down there and pull it out the best I can, because I'm a nut and like everything perfect. I wish I wasn't so crazy LOL. I planted asylums at the base of the climbing roses sweet alyssums there called Easter they are probably my favorite I do it every year and it always looks amazing once the grow and fill out. I  was checking to see it the seeds from my neighbors sweet pea was coming up and I think it is so I didn't pull that I think I didn't any way. I'll find out eventually.
Bill still hasn't planted his tomatoes and peppers he was kind of down this week and so he up his oxygen in take last night and he is much better today.

Cindy and the girls came over yesterday we ordered our usual Pizza and enjoy the visit . Julie was expecting her Ba pa to pick her up at school and Meg got off early so she picked her up and Julie wasn't to thrilled she was expecting Ba pa so they came over for a visit.
Its always fun when they come over.
Julie loves her Ba Pa he is in her top 5
Its so cute.
I'm about a 7 LOL
Right above or below Steve not sure. We get a big laugh out of that. 

Joe and his helper finally showed up to cut the grass it was getting so long because we have been having rain on and off a few times since he was here last week they do an amazing job I just love it when there done everything looks so perfect.

That's Joe he cuts ours and the next door neighbors grass.
This is Joe's helper.
Our book club meets tonight we are even going to have the author of the book we read  that should be interesting, I wish I had taken the time to read the book, OH Well I had a lot of other things going on lately I will just have to sit and listen.
I had better think about closing for now one little thing a friend sent me this recipe for French Dressing and she raved about it so. Bill has been making it for years and we love it, here it is.
 If you make it I hope you like it.


French Dressing:


Mix together:

1/2 cup sugar

1 tsp salt

1/2 tsp pepper

2 tsp dry mustard

1/2 tsp paprika

Add:

1-1/2 cups Wesson Oil

1/2 cup of Mayonnaise

3/4 cup vinegar

1 can tomato soup

1 tsp Worcestershire sauce

2 cloves minced garlic (or powdered)

Put in quart jar or container and always shake well before using.

Refrigerate leftovers.
 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. your pups look so cute sitting by the door - they better not go out for this crazy wind will scoop them up and they'll go flying LOL - have a great weekend - Steve has prom tonight xo

    ReplyDelete