enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Recipe Peanut Butter Sugar Cookie Recipe

 Its almost NOON!!
  I  finally finished planting all the flowers I bought the other day.
 I might get more I haven't decided yet if I want to or not.
 OHHHH the big decision.
I had three little plants left and didn't want to put them in the ground so I thought why not add them to a basket just to see how that works out, what a mess I made doing that, LOL so now I have to go out and buy peat moss to go around the edge to hold the dirt in.
The Joys of being a gardener. But the end reward is always worth it.

It doesnt look like much but after the peat moss and a ribbon top it will look so adorable.

I snapped a few pictures of some of our tree and thought I would share them.
 Spring is always a happy time for me with all its new beauty.
Here are a few of my trees.

That's my High Maintenance Weeping Willow.
Its a pretty tree and we were going to have it cut down because of all the work it causes, raking up twiggs and leaves way in to December.
 I chickened out and just couldn't do it.
The birds and squirrels love this tree.

This one is a Silver Maple
 I have it shaped up pretty nice.
An easy one to care for.

Here is my Red Maple
We had it planted two years ago.
 It will be a while before it's really mature.
Red Maples are beautiful trees when mature.
 Red Maples have a special meaning to me.
That's why we had one planted.

And finally our beautiful Honey Locus
 A very pretty tree and I have it shaped up really nice.
 The best I could.
I don't like trees that block my view its a crazy thing I have.
 I like to be able to look our and see
not be blocked by tree branches hanging way down..

I guess that comes from living in a big city all my life and all you could see was your garage the neighbors garages and the alley. Our house didn't have a front porch we had a side entrance so we had no choice but to have a patio built and sit in the  back.
I m grateful we at least had the airplanes to watch come in for a landing or taking off into the sky to there next destination.
Of course not the actual take off but once they were a few 100 feet  up in the air.
That was pretty cool.

Today Iam baking!
Cookies for a benefit coming up this weekend.
 I might just sample one maybe two.
I love cookies.


Peanut Butter Sugar Cookies

The picture is of the ones I baked.


1 package Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix
1 egg
1 stick softened butter
 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
1 package 2.25 oz Macadamia nuts chopped

Mix all ingredients
using Mellon ball scooper form into ball shape
 place on prepared cookie sheet
slightly flatten make design with fork
Bake 375
 8 to 10 minutes
remove to wire rack when cool

Here is another little thing I made today.
I was on a creative roll today maybe because its raining
 YOU THINK LOL

Enjoy!!

 


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. baskets - what a grand idea! now the rain will keep your pretty flowers happy - tfs xo

    ReplyDelete