enjoy!

enjoy!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Sunny Day Out There, BUT!!

I know you want to know whats the weather here in Illinois,  COME ON, I know you do.Here's a picture taken from my back deck.
LOL . it is frosty cold whoooo I love it!! I don't feel guilty doing my art in PSP I don't feel like I should be out their doing something resourseful like crawling around in my flowers pulling weeds and you know things like that. Now you believe me dont you.. Although I do enjoy winter, I do miss the nice weather!  I try to make the best of a bad situation especially when you cant do anything about it, so I am trying to be happy LOL yes I sure am, Im Happy :) thanks to my family who I talk to every day and have taught me so much on the computer over the years and to my youngest Sister  whom I talk to maby 2 to 3 times a day. She has helped me to do so much in psp and I love it. Thanks!!! Now we have a new adopted grand daughter Liz who visits and has dinner with us befor she heads off to work,  thanks Liz!  that all helps to get us thru these long days of Winter in Illinois.  Of course my Fantastic relatives whom I  share my everyday life with weather they like it or not, thank you guys you make our day as well. I may not always say it but I love you all and thanks for being a part of our life no matter what the age difference you are all pretty cool in my opinion. I also love making all the birthday greetings and I hope you like them as much as I enjoy making them for you and I think you do, at least most of you let me know one way or another. thats cool. WHOOOPS befor I close almost forgot to mention I didnt make the cookies I said I was going to make yesterday we went for coffee and had a gab fest with our friends at Barns,  by the time we got home after solving all the world problems their with out friends and grocery shopping after coffee  we bought donuts instead! were bad arent we but they are OHHH so good. I hope the girls find the time to stop by and help us eat them. OK enough soap box got to get down to business I have a birthday greeting to be working on .CHOW for today stay Happy.
Dont they look good YUMMM

3 comments:

  1. Donuts? You should save some for me. Can't come by tonight, but I have a weakness for donuts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're pretty cool yourself and you have a knack for making me laugh all the time - thanks - love you xo

    ReplyDelete