enjoy!

enjoy!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Quiet Day So We Cooked _ Hot Dogs and Kraut Recipe

Today was a quiet  day nothing to exciting,So we cooked!! the snow is melting to to slow and my little Sally is having a hard time with the snow out their, she has an injury from being crazy and jumping off the beds so now we have to keep her off the beds because she has been in a lot of pain all week. Although today she is better but not 100 percent. Abbie is  four years older she is much stronger she weighs 5 Lbs more and we call her our moose a name from her original Grand Mother and I kind of thought it was cute so I call her that now and then. Bill and I cooked up a storm today so we shouldent have to do much cooking this week Its our turn this week for the book club and I dont want to be nose high in dishes and cooking.  We like to make large amounts so it last for a couple of days plus we can make a plate to freeze for Steve who goes away to collage and I know he appreciates it because he tells us he enjoys it and dosent turn it down. Thats one of the ways we help out besides we enjoy it. The only thing he turns down is spaghetti and I make a fantastic spaghetti he dosent know what he is missing. I have been busy also today coloring drawing and creating in PSP one of my obsession's Iam making a birthday quilt its turning out so cute Natuarally LOL.
That's all from me today I want to get back to my creating in PSP. short for paint shop pro.
Here is a picture and recipe of my cooking creation. I dont know what you call it but I like it. Something I made up years ago.

6 slices of bacon fried crispy
4 par boiled potatoes not completely done
1 onion chopped
I package Ball Park Franks cut in bite size pieces
or Smoked Sausage Hillshire Farm is the one I prefer
1/2 stick of butter
I can Kraut rinced

Fry bacon remove, satue onion and bite size pieces of hot dogs or sausage in bacon greese( I didnt say this was diet food ) remove from pan once you think its browned enough for your taste, add butter melt add rinced and drained kraut saute start adding into baking dish all ingredients that you sauteed and removed previously stiring to combine.  bake in 350 oven 30 min

Enjoy
Hugs Me


No comments:

Post a Comment