enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Hi Cold Cold!

Hi cold cold cold 9 degeese this morning!
My little puppies dont like it. How do you like the new page and the add one's their pretty cool aren't they. That's me always doing changes when I have the time.
 I think I will be venturing out today we have been hold up in the house for a few days doing a lot of nothing LOL. Iam going to make cookies today I am making the recipe up we had left over bananas and choc chips so I thought they would be different in a sugar cookie mix I will let you know how they turned out and of course I will take a picture and share the recipe if they are worth sharing. Bill had to wear a thingie on his fingure all night to test the oxygen in his body ??? So now it sits in between the doors waiting for someone to pick it up.  This has been one winter with Bill and his health issues hope fully now that they tested everything from top to bottom it will be back to normal. And we can plan a trip to Vegas. I know some of you say why not go some where else, sorry!! but I like to go their and I feel comfortable their.. Our Niece posted some ausome photos of their resent trip and I have been in all of those fabulous places it brought back some great memories. Thanks Maria I really enjoyed seeing them, you cover a lot of territory when you were their and I remember we used to do the same walk from one end to the other. Now we just kind of hang close to where we stay. Been their Done that but it was fun in the  younger days..

Photo of New York New York Taken in the early morning, where's all the people. Still Sleeping no doubt.
I like this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment