enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Non Eventful Day

Kind of a non eventful day today no weather to complain about!
 It actually got up to 41. 5 degreese and I went out to clean up as much doggie doo doo as I could fine and got it out to the garbage pick up befor they came to pick up the garbage. I was trying to beat the clock. And I made it I was thrilled about that.
 Bill went to the Doctor his regular visit and no N1H1 shots their yet! when he came home we went to Menards to buy a helligan bulb for his desk light and of course no bulb so I said why not buy a cheep lamp instead and thats what he did its actually really kind of cut their on his desk. Of course I always like new things. We also ended up buying two new pictures for above the bed in one of our bed rooms and I cant believe the way they color coordinate with the drapes and bed spread so it was a must have. I love them.

Here is a recipe share from a friend she gave it to me yesterday. I havent tried it but she was raving about it so I thought I would share. Here it is.

Scalloped Mushrooms
3 - 8oz cartons sliced frest mushrooms
8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
1/3 cup chopped onions
10 strips bacon fried crisp (or sub real bacon bits)
3/4 to 1 cup Mayonaise
Place a thin layer of bread crumbs in 9x13 pan

Mix all ingreadents together pour on top of bread crumbs 
cover and bake 325 for 45 minutes serves 6 to 8
Now you know this has to be good its got cheese and mayo in it. LOL

A Reminder Of Summer


Hydrangeas picked from my yard this past Summer
arent they beautiful.

Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment