enjoy!

enjoy!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Did I mention Its Cold..


I dont like mentioning this but its cold and suppose to get even colder next week. amazing! I dont like experiencing record breaking cold the last really cold spell was in the 80s YUCK I think we will move South for the winter a real serious thought. So happy I have my computer it really entertains me and keep's me from getting board. Especially belong to groups, doing art in PSP and owning a group with an internet friend and my Sister.

The Wrens went South for the winter, that's who loves those little houses we have here and their in the back of our house. They are the noisest but I actually miss them.

I always take bird seed out by the arbor to feed my little feathered friends and here is what the door looks like when I open it. Just thought you would like to see what a frosty door looks like thats a snow shovel propped up in the corner waiting for the next big snow fall that is suppose to come in tomorrow.  YES more snow.

I cant believe I actually spent the past two days moving 1714 photos that I had in folders on my computer into my Fotiki site where I permentaly store all my photos for the past few years, I love that storage site! I  have been doing that for the past few years at the beginning of the new year. I was shocked at how many I had, of course with the resent family weddings and family picnic's this past year that helped to accumilate a lot more than usual.
That's all from me today I have to get out my fluffy pink duster and put it to work.


Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment