enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I told You Its Not A Diet Dish!

Another Its Not Diet Food!!

Its still winter and thats when I do serious cooking what else is their to do besides do art on the computer, clean or cook. Here is a little thing I made today the outline was drawn by my friend Lisa,  my Sister, Lisa and I take turn's drawing outlines for our Web Group in the Pixel Art Area of our group. I never had a cat (afraid of them) Iam enbarrassed to say LOL (Long story.) I always enjoy  creating cats here is one I did today.                         Please do not take !!
Yesterday I made Mac and Three Cheese                          
 Cheddar, Mozzarella and Peper Jack Cheese, it turned out awesome if I do say so my self.. I made it up, I like these three cheeses so I figured why not give it a try and YEP its good.
Another crazy I did today was change a couple pieces of furniture around Iam really happy with the way that looks as well. it must be a sign! is it called cabin fever LOL OH almost for got wiped down the back windows with my trusty pole with a lambs wool  applicator on it, I love that thing no more climbing ladders to wash windows its super fantastic. I just couldent stand they were a bit dirty.

Here is my recipe.
Mac & Three Cheese


1/2 Box elbow macaroni
cooked aldenta and drained
10 oz Sharp Cheddar
10 oz Mozzarella
10 oz Pepper Jack
 all Cheese's grated
1 /2 stick of Butter
1 regular size can Carnation evaporated milk
Melt butter coat elbo macaroni with melted butter.
In seperate pan
On low heat
 add cheeses and evaporated keep stiring until cheese is melted and everything is incorporated. Stir in Macaroni place all in caserole dish .
Sprinkle plain bread crumbs on top
 I use the canned varity.
Bake 350 for 1/2 hour un covered
I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.

Like I Always Say


Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment