enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Snow Snow Go Away!!

Just in case you wondered YEP its snowing not hard just enough to make for crappy weather. Last night about 9:30 I sweep of the back  deck so my little sweeties woulden't have to wade thru it, so what do they do go flying across the yard the neighbors grand dog was out. Cant win!!  Bill went for his stress test it was over in about 2 hours I wasent expecting him for a few more hours. He got home just in time to eat some apple pie that our next door neighbor brought over fresh out of the oven.


Home Made Apple Pie!!

She also made me a afghan a total suprise. She is the most kind hearted person I have ever met and we are lucky to have them as neighbors she is 83 her husband 84 she even volunteers at the hospital once a week. She was a Nurse in the sico ward at the hospital for 30 years a very special Lady. Her Daughter is a big shot executive at the same hospital for over 25 years. She started out as a nurse and just kept advancing a very smart Lady. Thats all from me I just had to share my pie and afghan news. She is always bringing me goodies. I feel guilty because if I do bake we eat it LOL or the family comes over and they enjoy it, so I really dont give them much at all. Thats all from me, I have to get back to my art project on the computer.

Here is the afghan, Its so soft and warm.


1 comment: