enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, January 25, 2010

Snowing Again!!

OMG Snow again we finally just got rid of all the snow that has been on the ground for a MONTH and its coming down again.
 I am happy I was able to get out their the last three days and clean up in the back a little especially the doggie doo doo. LOL.
I couldent stand the thoughts of it being their. I am a nut when it comes to that. some people arent but I am.


We celebrated Julies 6th birthday yesterday we all went to the bowling alley and bowled and came back here for pizza and cake. Steve and Liz picked it up on the way back here it was great and I love the newest creation its really good YUMMM bacon, onion and  banana peppers you know the ones in the jar so fantastic I love the combination. Thanks for forgetting it I plan to eat it for lunch LOL Oh and whats left of the Ice cream cake you guys for got that also, I guess I will have to eat that too :).. It was great!! Here is a photo share of the happy occasion.
Bill is going to the Doctor today for a check up wish him well he really seems to be doing quite well after a long sick spell. TGFT.. He says he's not 100per cent but a lot better. Just wanted to keep an up date on that.
Here is a Recipe Share for today one of my favorites tuna salads  no other compares to it and I have had it all over the place. Cog Hill Golf Course in Lemont has the best Tuna Salad and here is my version of it.

Diane's Tuna Salad


2 - 5oz cans Albacore tuna in water drained
Hillmans Mayonnaise (desired amount)
1/4 tesp garlic powder
celery (desired amount)
1 small onion chopped fine
4 queen olives chopped fine
hot banana peppers chopped fine (desired amount)
As you can tell I am a what ever works for me kind of cook
Mix well serve on Crousant with lettace or toasted bread of your choice.
Enjoy


No comments:

Post a Comment