enjoy!

enjoy!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Our turn for the book club coming up!

Our turn for the book club coming up!

Our turn will be coming up for the book club we belong to on the 21st. Its from our Church and we were invited right away to join they probably wanted to know who are these people coming from Chicago out here to the Country.. We have been in it for over 3 years now and we really enjoy it al thought I think I read a whole book once LOL they dont care and thats good for me I dont have time with all I do in my groups to read a book so Bill usually will make an attempt at reading some of it. We take turns having it at a different house every month. I am moving this here, moving that their, changing this and re arranging that.. LOL does it make sense. I will be glad when its over their are usually 13 to 16 of us we serve drinks to get you loosened up and talk about the book for maby five minutes.  The rest of the time we talk about everything, we try to solve the world problems and if someone dosent like some one they never mention it to anyone at least not at the book club. It is a  I love everyone type of group and I like it that way not talking bad about anyone. Half way thru we have dessert and coffee its really a nice thing to belong to in a small town like the one we live in, you get to know a little about the locals something we find very interesting coming from a big City we are amazed at how these people love to travel. Its part of their life style out here where they are going next for their next vacation. Of course thats what Seniors do isnt it LOL if they are lucky and their health permits.



Sharing a couple of pictures taken this morning. Thats frost covering the branches. Now the weather report from me for this morning Iam big on the weather. It was _-11 when I got up I could not believe it I dont ever for years remember -11 will we had one today and that didnt stop any one from going out. Church was crowded as usual and we went out to breakfast with our book club friends its really kind of fun. Time to close I have some work to do.


Hugs From Me

No comments:

Post a Comment