enjoy!

enjoy!

Monday, November 29, 2010

Brittneys Amazing Mint Brownies & Finished The Tree Finally.

Hi
 The other day I added a couple of snow flakes to my Header.
 I will probably be changing it several times adding and taking away things until Christmas.
 Thats me always creating..
I finished the tree yesterday and I think it turned out pretty good.
I like to take pictures that way I can tell by the photo what needs to be moved and filled in.
 I see a couple of areas I have to adjust.
Here is a little something I was playing with in PSP
That is actually hanging on my front deck.
The bottom snow flake floats around and really sparkles when the light shines on it.
So beautiful I should take a movie and post it.. maby today I will.

I don't have a clue what happened but my computer must have had a hiccup  I went out for a few hours and did some work came back added things and their not their..

So I will finish this tomorrow taking a break and giving you a break from me.

Recipe Share From Me
 
Brittneys Amazing Chocolate Mint Brownies
 
Two packages of ghirardelli brownie mix
 One bag of ghirardelli peppermint bark squares 
 Break the peppermint bark into pieces and add it to the mix
 make brownies  according to box directions.

For the frosting
 
 One  container of plain white vanilla frosting,
 1 1/2 teaspoon  peppermint extract
4 candycanes that are very well chopped
  (you can do it in the food processor).
 Mix and spread over brownies when they are fully cooled.
 
Thanks Brittney!
I hope you will like them as much as we do.
 
Thats all from me have to get busy have lots of work to do.
 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful pic of brittney - you did all your decorating and it's not even December! enjoy your day xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so nice. Would try the bronnies but can not right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look crazy, but thats okay, hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brittney you look happy to me, silly girl..:)
    I didnt do it all everyday I put more out..

    ReplyDelete