enjoy!

enjoy!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Working in my Blog

Its really getting windy and cold out their today, were in for some not so nice weather.

Its been one crazy week my daughter had to go to the hospital emergency blood transfusion her count was down to 6, 12 is normal. She went to her doctor and he sent her right to the hospital.
 So she had to stay over night.

Bill has been down with a bad sinus infection for  two weeks. 
last night my Sister called me to say she is having a hip replacement in December. She had back surgery in the beginning of the year.  What a week and its not over yet.
I thought last week was crazy..
 Bill just got back from the hospital he had to go for  pulmonary testing.
Praying for good news their..


I added a Recipe Index to my Blog!
 Posting favorite family and friends recipes, that they sent me, some from Bill and I as well..
Check it out!!
 I put a lot of time and work into it I hope you like what I have done. I asked several times to send them in and not many responded so what you see is what I have received.
 If you read this I am always happy to get a recipe from YOU to add to my Blog..
So please sent it to me.

 I got all that I wanted to get down with the clean up out side, the pickup was today and I had a lot for them to pick up. I think next week is the last one for the season until spring of next year.

 I have been working in my Blog that's one of the reasons why I haven't posted for two days. I have to go Thur all my post and now I am posting where I have a recipe, so I know where and what recipe it is. I don't know why I didn't do that before.


I took a few pictures the other day when we went grocery shopping although some are from inside the house.  I thought they were pretty and thought I would share.
 Their below hope you enjoy them.

Looking down the block


 Geese flying over head.
From the pond below.
 Pond two Blocks away.

Behind our house

Looking in the back yard from in the house.

Looking out my Kitchen window..

That's all for today



3 comments: