enjoy!

enjoy!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Good Morning
Don't Forget To Vote..

I have been working on adding recipes and pictures to my Recipe area this morning.
 I have a few more favorites to do so don't get mad if you sent me a recipe and its not their.
 I am still going thru all of my posts and their are over 250 of them.
I don't know why I didn't label them so I could find the ones that had a special recipe in it..
OH Well gives me something to do not that I need any more projects.

That's what I better do get ready to go out and vote..

First I want to share a few pictures I took this morning.

Just in case you cant make it out.
 I put up a holder and have peanuts in it.
That's a Blue Jay taking one from the holder.
They are so hard to photograph
  They don't stay still long enough to take their picture.

Below are a few pictures I took this morning of some of my clean up from yesterday out in front.



Looks A Lot Different dosent It..
It needed it after a while it starts to look wild..

Here is one of Abby taking a nap.


That's all for today have to get out and vote and grocery shop.



2 comments:

  1. blue bird, blue bird, through my window, hi diddle diddle day day day...great pics :)

    ReplyDelete